We get it. Finding time to make your health care a priority is not always easy. The Premier Plan offers tips, resources and events to help you and your family live your healthiest life.
Tuesday, August 24, 2021
12 - 1 pm
Join Scripps Clinic family physician Mark Shalauta, MD, to learn how to help get your kids on the right track this school year.
Getting regular exercise is one of the most important things you can do for your health any time, either outside or at home on a treadmill. Follow these six tips for beginners to start running gradually and safely.
Think you have to spend hours at the gym or switch to a strict diet to improve your health? See which small lifestyle changes can lead to better fitness, nutrition, wellness and overall mental health.
San Diegans love the sunshine — maybe a little too much. Consider which sunscreen is best and other smart steps to prevent skin cancer and to stay safe while enjoying the summer sun.
Teens face untold pressures even during the most ordinary times. COVID-19 has added new pressures and they have taken an emotional toll. Get tips on how to spot when your teen needs help.
A nutritious diet combined with regular physical activity can help your family stay physically and emotionally healthy. Learn more about how to keep kids moving at home.
If you struggle to wake up in the morning or catch yourself nodding off during the day, you’re not alone. Learn more on how to get a good night's rest and start feeling better.
- MyScrippsBaby Pregnancy App Providers — View providers who have access to and can enroll patients in Scripps pregnancy app.
- Doula claim form (PDF, 710 KB) — If you plan to use a doula for the birth of your baby, download and submit a claim form.
- Doula benefits summary (PDF, 550 KB) — Learn more about the doula beneft.
- Letter of Medical Necessity (PDF, 150 KB) — Download and submit with your doula claim form.
- MyScripps Access for Teens (PDF, 170 KB) — Learn more about MyScripps access for teens (ages 12-17).
- Why Choose a Qualcomm Premier Plan (PDF, 430 KB) — Download a flyer about our signature benefits.
- Care Management Program (PDF, 340 KB) — Download a flyer about the care management program.
- Scripps Guide to Good Health (PDF, 510 KB) — Download a guide to keep you and your family healthy year-round.
- Qualcomm Preventive Care Brochure (PDF, 2.5 MB)— View how you can take advantage of your preventive health benefits.