We get it. Finding time to make your health care a priority is not always easy. The Premier Plan offers tips, resources and events to help you and your family live your healthiest life.
Seven in 10 men would rather do house chores than go to the doctor, according to a recent survey by the Cleveland Clinic. But men who skip annual exams may want to rethink their approach — especially for three health issues.
Your annual visit to your primary care doctor is more valuable than you might think. From routine screenings to preventing serious conditions, your annual physical is an important step you can take to manage your health.
Drugstore shelves are lined with vitamins, herbal remedies and other supplements that make big claims, but jumping on the bandwagon could do more harm than good. Talk with your doctor to make sure they're working for you.
Watch this recorded presentation to get your kids off to a good start by helping them stay safe and healthy on campus, presented by Scripps Clinic family medicine physician Mark Shalauta, MD.
Think you have to spend hours at the gym or switch to a strict diet to improve your health? See which small lifestyle changes can lead to better fitness, nutrition, wellness and overall mental health.
Getting regular exercise is one of the most important things you can do for your health any time, either outside or at home on a treadmill. Follow these six tips for beginners to start running gradually and safely.
- MyScrippsBaby Pregnancy App Providers — View providers who have access to and can enroll patients in Scripps pregnancy app.
- Doula claim form (PDF, 710 KB) — If you plan to use a doula for the birth of your baby, download and submit a claim form.
- Doula benefits summary (PDF, 550 KB) — Learn more about the doula beneft.
- Letter of Medical Necessity (PDF, 150 KB) — Download and submit with your doula claim form.
- MyScripps Access for Teens (PDF, 170 KB) — Learn more about MyScripps access for teens (ages 12-17).
- Why Choose a Qualcomm Premier Plan (PDF, 430 KB) — Download a flyer about our signature benefits.
- Care Management Program (PDF, 340 KB) — Download a flyer about the care management program.
- Scripps Guide to Good Health (PDF, 510 KB) — Download a guide to keep you and your family healthy year-round.
- Qualcomm Preventive Care Brochure (PDF, 2.5 MB)— View how you can take advantage of your preventive health benefits.