Your dedicated concierge team provides phone and email support exclusively to Premier Plan members with clinical support available after hours.
Qualcomm Premier Plans have been designed to meet all your health care needs — while also providing signature benefits exclusive to San Diego-based Qualcomm employees and their dependents.
You have a choice of two great plans:
- Premier Qualified Deductible Health Plan (QDHP)
- Premier Preferred Provider Organization Plan (PPO)
You’ll also have access to these services (outside of Scripps):
- Qualcomm Health Centers
- Rady Children’s hospital, specialty care and select primary care providers
- SpineZone physical rehabilitation for back and neck pain
- Select UC San Diego Health services
- The Premier Plans network uses the United Healthcare network for the following services:
- Mental health
- Chiropractic care
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech therapy
- Transplant services
Dependents who live outside San Diego County may also see physicians and providers within UnitedHealthcare’s national “Options” network.
With all these great benefits under Premier Plans, you also get favorable pricing. Here’s what to expect.
- $0 monthly premiums*
- Up to $2,000 contribution from Qualcomm into your HSA — double the contribution offered in the United Healthcare QDHP
- Published, fixed prices for common health care services and procedures
*$100 bi-weekly payroll contribution is applied for spouses who opt out of their own employer’s plan to have primary coverage by Qualcomm. Payroll contribution does not apply if Qualcomm’s plan is secondary.
Your insurance ID cards for Premier Plans are issued by UnitedHealthcare (UHC).
Medical bills and claims are processed by UHC. Prescription bills and claims are processed by CVS Caremark.