Your dedicated concierge team provides phone and email support exclusively to Premier Plan members with clinical support available after hours.
From finding a personal physician to expediting your appointment, the Qualcomm Premier Plan concierge team is ready to help. Learn more about the concierge team.
Our 24/7 clinical care line is staffed by registered nurses who can evaluate your symptoms over the phone and offer recommendations. We can also enroll you in a care management program for ongoing health issues. Learn more about the nurse line.
Want an appointment sooner? You and your dependents are guaranteed appointments within a specific time frame.
- For primary care and OB-GYN, you’ll be offered same-day or next-day appointments for urgent needs, an appointment within five days for non-urgent needs and within 10 days for preventive care.
- For specialty care, you’ll be offered an appointment within three days for urgent needs, within 10 days for non-urgent issues and within 15 days for Rady Children’s specialists.
Please note, while expedited appointment scheduling grants you timely access to appropriate care, we cannot guarantee you will always have access to your own doctor or a specific doctor within these time frames.
Also, before you head to urgent care, call the concierge team to take advantage of our “fast-pass” program. We’ll call ahead and reserve your spot on the urgent care waiting list, shortening your wait time.
If you or a family member needs care after business hours or on a weekend, you have several options.
- 24/7 clinical care line to talk with a registered nurse
- Virtual care with evening and weekend hours
- Walk-in clinics with evening and weekend hours
- “Fast-pass” program for urgent care
If you decide to wait until the next business day to seek care, remember that you’re guaranteed same-day or next-day appointments with a primary care provider (PCP) for urgent medical needs. If you don’t have a PCP, our concierge team can help you find one.
You can sign up for MyScripps in three easy ways.
- If you were given an activation code on an enrollment letter or during a recent office visit, you can sign up with an activation code. You can use code 0001 in place of the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- If you do not have an activation code, you can sign up by verifying your personal information. You can use code 0001 in place of the last four digits of your Social Security number.
- Members, covered spouses and dependents can contact the concierge team to set up their MyScripps account, including providing a personal email if desired.
MyScripps is a valuable resource for managing your children’s health. This feature in MyScripps is called proxy access. It allows you to view the medical record for a child (ages 0-12) or teen (ages 12-17).
You can request proxy access in several ways:
- Online at MyScripps.org
- In-person at the pediatrician’s office
- Through the concierge team
- At the Qualcomm Health Center
Under federal and California law, when minors reach age 12, they have a legal right to health information privacy. In compliance with these laws, we limit the information that a proxy can view in a teenager’s chart. While your child is between the ages of 12-17, you will be able to message their providers, review and refill medications and track growth charts. At this time, proxy access for teens does not allow the viewing of test results, upcoming or past appointments or letters.
Teens ages 12-17 may also sign up for their own MyScripps account. Once they sign up, teen patients have full access to message their providers, review upcoming and past visit information, view test results, medications, immunizations, health trends and more. Currently, online scheduling is not available for teens.
Teens can request MyScripps access in two ways:
- In-person at their pediatricians’ office
- Through the concierge team
Learn more about MyScripps access for teens (PDF, 170 KB) (ages 12-17).
As a Scripps patient and Qualcomm Premier Plan member, you’re part of an integrated network that uses a shared electronic medical record system. This means your medical history is immediately accessible to other in-network providers who may need it.
For example, you won’t have to worry about requesting and transferring medical records to a new specialist, and you can avoid redundant tests or lab work. In an emergency, the doctor or hospital treating you can look up your current medical conditions, allergies, prescriptions and previous surgeries or other procedures.
All Scripps Clinic and Scripps Coastal Medical Center providers use the MyScripps platform. In addition, Qualcomm Health Centers, Rady Children’s Hospital and Rady Children’s physicians use an electronic medical record that integrates with MyScripps.
If you’re looking for a new doctor and want access to MyScripps, your concierge team can help you locate a participating provider.