Find a Provider
Start your care with the concierge
Your dedicated concierge team provides phone and email support exclusively to Premier Plan members with clinical support available after hours.
A higher standard of care
Most Premier Plan providers, including Qualcomm Health Center and Rady Children’s physicians, are part of an integrated network that shares medical records electronically. Premier Plan physicians also agree to meet various benchmarks for cost, quality and patient service. All of these elements of Premier Plans mean you and your family receive better, more coordinated care.
Access where you need it
Qualcomm Premier Plans give you access to high-performing doctors and facilities across San Diego. The Premier Plan network includes:
- Nearly 30 Scripps Clinic and Scripps Coastal Medical Center locations — many offering on-site lab and imaging, as well as early morning, evening or weekend hours
- Scripps-affiliated primary care doctors and specialists throughout the county
- Rady Children’s hospital, specialty care and select primary care providers
- Scripps HealthExpress walk-in clinics open seven days a week
- Urgent care open 24 hours a day
- Five Scripps hospitals and four emergency rooms
- Scripps MD Anderson Cancer Center
- Qualcomm Health Centers
- Select services at UCSD
See all Qualcomm Premier Plan locations.
A variety of services are also available through UnitedHealthcare’s network, including mental health, congenital heart disease and dialysis. Go to UHC’s directory.
Common questions about the network
Insurance networks can be a little confusing. When do you need a referral? How do you get a network exception? Get answers to frequently asked questions like these on our FAQ page.