Start your care with the concierge
Your dedicated concierge team provides phone and email support exclusively to Premier Plan members with clinical support available after hours.
If you or a family member needs urgent medical attention or clinical advice on a diagnosis, your concierge team can help. Our 24/7 clinical care line is staffed by registered nurses who can evaluate your symptoms over the phone and offer recommendations.
Call the Qualcomm Premier Plans concierge team and ask to speak with a registered nurse — anytime, day or night. This nurse line is sometimes called nurse triage.
What we do
Over the phone, our highly skilled nurses can:
- Evaluate your symptoms and provide immediate clinical advice
- Answer questions about a new or existing diagnosis, including referrals to our care management team
- Coordinate care when you’re traveling outside of San Diego for personal or business purposes, so you’re connected to a local provider or urgent care center whose visit can be processed as an in-network claim
- Call ahead for a "fast pass" and have your name entered on the urgent care wait list
- Reserve your place in line at Scripps HealthExpress for minor illnesses and injuries
If you are experiencing a life- or limb-threatening emergency, always call 911 or have someone drive you to the nearest emergency room.
Referrals to care management
Sometimes, you or a family member will need extra help understanding a new diagnosis or a complicated health problem. In times like these, our nurses can help you enroll in our care management program at no additional cost.
The specialized nurses in the care management program can support you with complex medical issues, such as high-risk pregnancies, cancer, organ transplants, asthma and diabetes. You can be enrolled in the program for weeks, months or longer, depending on your needs. Call the Premier Plan concierge team and ask to speak with a nurse about care management.
Download a flyer about the care management program (PDF, 340 KB).